Hi guys, I am currently studying (and blogging at the same time...) and I need a breather, I cannot simply write a five-minute speech right now. Anyway, it's a hard task considering the fact that:
1. I am having a writer's block
2. I am not a company CEO, nor an executive assistant or a speech writer for someone
3. I am feeling a little bit sleepy
4. I am slacking off for a bit
5. Did I mention I am having a writer's block?
Anyway, I asked my boyfriend to read my speech.. And laugh at it. I really don't know what to do!
I think I am having a little bit of progress with my work (I think) so I guess I have to continue what I am doing. Haha!
Will post about this later. :)